Monday 21 February 2011

Magical Monday DT - Lace


Goodmorning fellow bloggers. Hope all is well with everyone. This fortnights card for Magial Monday Challenge, the theme is Lace. Must use a magical figure and have lace on your card.
We are sponsored this fortnight by Pollycraft.
The winner will receive 5 digi stamps

For my card I have used another of the lovely LOTV stamps.
SU paper and Bazzill c/s
Coloured with copics
Flowers are a mixture of WOC and some from stash.
Circle nesties
Sentiment LOTV
Lace I have had for years.

Also entering this at
LOTV. Favourite colours.
Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog. I do appreciate any comments left for me.
hugs
Marion

15 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Gorgeous colours used and adore the beautifully coloured image and dp (SU is my favourite). Love the lace you have used too.

Jayne xx

Victoria said...

beautiful card love the lace panel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marion.
Sue x

Lee said...

Absolutely beautiful.x

Beate said...

I love the image. Love the soft colors and all the lace you used. Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Donna said...

Oh wow Marion, such a pretty card and such summery colours too...you've really cheered me up today :) Donna x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty soft colours, gorgeous flowers and lace too :)
Kelly.x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marion, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Love your very pretty card. Gorgeous colours and fantastic colouring.

Donna x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Marion.
I adore the pretty papers and colour combo and such a sweet image.

Hugs Elaine xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so very pretty Marion, the lace is stunning! Amazing how you can have these bits and bobs and trims for years, and its brilliant to see them get used like this.

Gorgeous card, I love how you have matted the sentiment, and the colours are delightful. :)

Good luck

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mina said...

wow Marion what fabulous colours...its like a bag of sherbert sweeties...gorgeous
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card Marion, sweet fairy.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marion. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Duchygirl37 said...

Hiya this is Amanda, your daughter-in-law-to-be. I have change my name to Duchygirl37 so you will know it is me to avoid confusion with other 'Amanda'. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful with colours, layout and image. It is so cute. Love A x x

Nicola said...

Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Marion, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-