Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Sugar Bowl challenge


Hi everyone.
Where did the weekend go. Wednesday already and I am so late posting this card for The Sugar Bowl challenge.
First inking of this little cutie and I was pleased with the colouring until I put the little white gel pen on her cheeks. I used the wrong pen. It was my white glaze pen. Duh! Too late to do it again.
Bazzill cardstock
Stampin Up DP
Sentiment and oval punches SU
Colouring medium Promarkers.
Ribbon from stash.
Will get to visiting blogs tomorrow, sorry it's been a few days since I visited.
See you soon
Marion

8 comments:

Annie said...

such a pretty card Marion! I hope you are well - I'm almost over the bugs and hope to be at the KB demo on 16th - maybe I'll see you there?
hugs, annie x

Elaine said...

Beautiful Marion.
Love the pink and blue colour combo, it's so very pretty.
If you find out where your weekend went to, please let me know then I can go and look for mine. It just dissappeared!
Take care
Love Elaine xx

butterflyamanda said...

Hi Marion time is flying by too fast love this card and you used my butterfly punch whoo hoo i have been naughty and ordered 3 new martha punches and an xcut 6 inch crimper thingy me bob LOL i'll let you know when it's arrived and we can play hee hee see you soon hugs Amanda

Duchygirl37 said...

Yeah time fly past!! Can't wait for weekend!! Love your card, beautiful butterfly design, layout and colour. Shiny cheeks lol but it look good on photo anyway. Well done!! *applause* Love from A x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Marion, I love the pink and blue together and the adorable little butterfly...very pretty card indeed :) Donna x

craft mad Jenny said...

so gorgeous, such a great image, and love that butterfly too - it's the martha stewart one, isn't it?? (must put that on my to get list!)
jenny

Mina said...

fabulously girly and pretty card Marion, I love this SN image
Mina xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marion. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x