Monday 1 February 2010

Hummingbirds


Good Morning all. Hope you had a good weekend. I did this card last week but only managed to get a decent photo this morning. I have done this parchment design before but I have changed the colouring and the little fancy cutting corners on this one. Parchment was coloured with Pergamano pencils and then embossed. Then I used a cutting tool to cut out all the plain sections. Edged with a pattern and then cut out with scissors.Whew that's hard on the hands. Plain green parchment behind also edged the same way. Card base is Bazzill cardstock, can't remeber the colour and DP is K & Co. Pearls are from the pretties kit from SU and the little pink and green brads are from Hot off the Press.
As always I am delighted to receive any of your comments. I do appreciate you taking the time to do this. Thank you
Marion

9 comments:

Annie said...

WOW! Marion your parchment work is absolutely gorgeous! this just leaves me speechless!
hugs, annie x

Abi Bundy said...

wow this is great!!! you have so much patience!! beautiful marion!

butterflyamanda said...

love love love this card i have seen it in real life and it's like lace so beautiful!!!

Jodi said...

Oh so gorgeous!! Love the details you added!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Enfys said...

Oh how beautiful. I have never tried this (because I know I would never have the patience, but so admire seeing beautiful examples like this)
big hugs
En xx

SewSuzySew said...

Hi Marion,

This is lovely. I love the parchment detail.

Thanks for popping by .... the answer to your question is yes ... I rolled the Fimo thinly and then cut out my buttons with Icing cutter shapes.

Hugs
Suze x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning Marion I so admire the wionderful partchment work
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful piece of craft Marion!! A real keepsake to treasure for someone. Lol Lynn ♥

Murielle said...

OH....Marion this is just stunning!!!
Fantastic work and great colouring.
I love your card art.
Congratulations!
Hugs, Mumur